New Year, New Building and New Services
I am excited to share a project that has been my dream for more than twenty years and has been in the making for the past two years, a whole new level of healing. A few weeks ago, I finally opened the doors to my new building for my practice. This project is the culmination of my years and experience within the healing arts, having multiple chemicals sensitivities, and from watching and listening to my patients. Well-buildings and homes need to be safe environments, especially after what we all experienced last year.
There was no stone unturned creating the safest and high vibrational building to heal in.
This mid-century modern building is completely non-toxic, green, sustainable, and contains over 1,000 crystals arranged in grids embedded within and around the walls, rooms, doors, floors, garden, and property. invested both my heart and soul into this project, teaming up with LEED-certified architects, builders, an environmentalist who supervised every last item in the building, a feng shui master, and a huge crew of talented people committed to creating a pure safe healing space. I restored her to more than her old glory.
Here are some features and a bit about the building:
- The building was remediated 3 times ensuring there is no mold.
- Mold, viruses, and bacteria cannot grow on special ductwork used in my building.
6 stage technology that kills viruses, bacteria, and mold within seconds in the air and immediately on surfaces. This is the same technology used in surgical rooms for the prevention of C and other viruses.
- 2 High Hepa filters, which are used in surgical rooms and SRS units.
- No VOCs, formaldehyde, chemicals, or other toxins used in any material. No Prop 65 items or pesticides,
- Wool and Mineral insulation
- LEED and Green Certified Drywall and Cement Board.
- Steel construction.
- Handmade bricks constructed in South Florida.
- All the walls and doors are made with solid Fir and Poplar Wood. There isn’t any pine or other treated wood in the building.
- Cement Floors and Nontoxic Sealer.
- All lighting was made by female artisans in Morocco, Tunisia, and Italy.
- The garden has been Xeriscaped for minimal water consumption.
- The windows bring in natural, minimizing the need for electric lighting.
- All the treatment tables are eco and made from recycled material.
- The bathrooms use low-water toilets and sinks to minimize water consumption.
For the protection of my patients, we have a gated private parking lot with a state of the art security system around the entire building.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture, with LED light, which is an abridged version of the Gemstone Acupuncture Facial.
- Gua Sha and Cupping Facial with LED light. This treatment is for patients who want an express facial without any needles.
- Integrative Medicine Consults. These in-depth appointments are designed to sit down and review your health history and receive both Integrative and Chinese Medicine recommendations, dietary advice, herbal medicine, and lifestyle recommendations. This appointment is done via telemedicine. If you are a new patient or a patient I haven’t seen in three years please schedule an hour and existing patients a half hour. Schedule by clicking here
My hours have changed to Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, starting at 8 am, with my last appointment being 12 pm. I have more rooms and time slots available to accommodate everyone trying to get in for an appointment. Please book your appointments by calling me at 305 682 9358. If you have a scheduled appointment but cannot make it, please let me know as soon as possible so someone can have your spot. I still have the same cancellation policy, however, if there is space on the schedule we can always move your appointment time that same day to avoid cancellation fees.
Feeling Good During the Winter
Health and Wellness Kits are still available and other immune-boosting supplements to help protect you against bugs this winter. Please feel free to email the office or call to arrange a customized herbal protocol for this cold and flu season.
A heartfelt thank you to all my patients and friends who supported me over the last twenty-plus years. I would never have been able to create this special place without you.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon in the new building and helping you achieve your health care goals and optimal health.